The panel moderated by KPMG will include three parts this year:
Publication of findings of the most recent Customer Experience Excellence report for the financial sector with a presentation of a ranking of bank and insurance brands based on an evaluation of brand experience delivered to customers
KPMG’s expert commentary on the findings and key trends, opportunities and challenges of the financial sector
Discussion with financial sector representatives on:
- How evolving client expectations impact CX strategies and what are the key challenges?
- How CX transformation redefines digital transition strategies?
- To what degree client expectations change operating and organisational models?
- Are banks prepared to offer comprehensive omnichannel solutions?
- Can platform-driven business approach (beyond banking) be the future of the sector?